Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Support Engineer
- Turing.com is looking for a Support Engineer on behalf of a leading software company behind top web technology firms.
- The Engineer will collaborate with the team, including the Senior WordPress Engineers, on some of the highest-profile and highest-traffic WordPress sites.
- The company offers a digital platform for top brands and publishers globally, with expertise in running performant, secure, and stable applications at scale while serving billions of web requests daily.
- The candidate will utilize debugging and development experience as well as outstanding communication skills to tackle issues as they arise.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internet giant within a distributed environment and grow rapidly.
- Keep up-to-date with changing technology trends and share the knowledge with others
- Maintain the quality, accuracy, and thoroughness of the technical support
- Help customers and teammates through tickets and real-time discussions using a variety of research, debugging, tools, processes, detailed error reporting, and documentation
- Tackle complex problems with customer sites, themes, and platforms relating to WordPress internals at scale
- Handle fast-moving situations and one-off projects involving complex dependencies, multiple partners, and tight timeframes
- Observe and relay chances to make the platform, services, and other offerings more appealing
- Build and update the internal and customer-facing documentation
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Deep knowledge of WordPress and the underlying code
- Prior experience with the theme, plugin, block editor, or e-commerce
- Experience with WP-CLI, WordPress hooks and filters, imports, etc.
- Experience working primarily in a customer-facing role, including support and training
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Self-starter traits with a passion for initiative and seeing things through to completion
- High level of curiosity and the desire to learn
- Proficiency and eloquence in written English
- Additional spoken or written languages can be beneficial
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online