At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
Locations: Edo, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Buyer to be responsible for daily communication with suppliers to confirm goods availability, pricing, and supply lead time.
- Your responsibilities will include processing inventory monitoring, raising purchase requests, and liaising with suppliers.
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Experience in FMCG industry.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and warehouse as required.
- Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure product availability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online