We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- The Project Accountant assists and supports the project team by maintaining accurate and complete accounting records.
- The position works under direct supervision and gathers and distributes information to the Project Management Office.
- The Project Accountant must be a team player and have strong organizational and accounting skills.
- Project Accountant with Inventory management experience, a PLUS.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience, must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAN accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Senior Accountant, as necessary.
- Monitoring progress of projects in alignment with project budget numbers
- Investigating variances of project costs
- Producing project accounts and reports.
- Develops monthly reconciliation of funds receivable from projects and works to collect outstanding funds.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Collates all project expenses and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup Documents for approval.
- Maintain appropriate folders for all projects, with appropriate documents, including contracts awards, change order expenses and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide Account officer with advice on client billing, relative to invoicing and reimbursable expenses. It is expected that the project accountant maintain a continuous line of communication with the account officer to clear any open issues.
- Maintain accurate monthly reporting, including job cost reports, Project Status Report, and general condition forecasting
- Candidates must be based in Abuja
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the mail.