Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Product Operations Manager
- Participate in business strategic goal planning and product project promotion
- Identify user pain points and develop product solution to address pain points
- Able to work with data, analyze the issues and strengths of the product and pull teams together to accomplish targets
- Put forward product requirement plan, adjust product and operation roll-out plan accordingly
- Research the market application trend and various applications launched, explore and grasp the development and change of target users’ demand for content and propose new product functions or new product directions
- Documentation of processes and requirements.
- Responsible for product market and user research, analyze the mobile application needs of users at all levels and optimize user experience, improve product functions and enhance customer retention
- Analyze competition product and generate product competitiveness based on user behavior
- Responsible for APP and user retention
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field of study
- Not less than 3 years work experience in the e-commerce and fintech industry with vast understanding of the Nigerian market
- Excellent communication skill (oral and written)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Experience in business operations and project management will be an advantage
- To be successful in this role candidates must have extensive experience managing multiple projects at different stages. Balancing the urgency of initiatives and following an “on-boarding” process for new projects will be key.
- Good product thinking and methodology
- Sensitive to data, ability to isolating problems/issues from various sources of data, making project plan and implementing them
- Result oriented, good self-reflection and eager to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.