Titsall Global School is a reputable institution and an offshoot of Renny Nursery and Primary School established on 16th August 1978 at Okene in Kogi State under the management of Titsall Nigeria Limited. Our school environment is serene and very convenient for learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Phonics Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- A Phonics teacher should be well-grounded in classroom management and school procedures.
- In addition to teaching, a child should be able to read and speak in the right diction.
- She should be conversant with the following courses; Convol, Etiquette, Elocution, Intelligent speech (Public Speaking), Reading skills, Sentence structure, and Annunciation.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Lower in B. Ed or B.Sc. with PGDE in English Language with a Diploma programme in phonics and at least 3years of experience in the field.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents, and administration officials.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
N50,000 - N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2021.