Job Title: Manager, Research & Technical
Ref Id: MRT01/SIAO/006
Location : Apapa, Lagos
- The position reports to the Director, Technical and Education.
- Identifies the research and technical needs of the firm for internal and external consumption, technical assignments in the areas of accounting, insolvency and auditing theories, practices, economics, banking and finance related issues, capital market operations, public finance and government policies, standards and professional ethics
- Responds to Exposure Drafts and other international pronouncement on Standards on time
- Assists the relevant Committees in of the Council that requires the services of the Department in identifying research issues and proffering solutions
- Co-ordinates the organisation’s programmes for promoting and developing the science of accountancy and disseminating the output of the firm’s research projects
- Minimum of a Master's degree in a quantitative discipline from a recognized /reputable university.
- Possession of a professional accounting qualification will be an advantage.
Must be familiar with:
- Computerized research instrument – SPSS; Minitabs and Eview
- Standard writing procedures and must have flair for writing and editing technical materials for publication.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online