Paradis is a unique restaurant-bar set to redefine the resto-bar industry in Lagos with its exclusive hospitality services. It’s a mid-scale / up-scale restaurant and bar in Ikate scouting for exceptional talents to join their team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant / Purchasing Officer
Location: Ikate – Lekki, Lagos
Full Job Description
- This role will require the candidate to assist Cooks and Food & Beverage Supervisor with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly.
- Essentially, this person will facilitate efficient and effective purchasing operational needs on a daily basis, whilst maintaining supply chain confidentiality at all times.
- Support the luxury dining experience by maintaining supplies for food and beverage service.
- Maintain par levels of stock; complete requisition for additional supplies as appropriate.
- Maintain and research pricing for all purchased goods.
- Maintain all records needed for accounting.
- Maintain all specifications and update them in conjunction with the chef on a constant basis.
- Insure that all goods required to run the F&B department are available when necessary.
- Schedule employees based upon forecasted volumes.
- Manage the operation of the purchasing department; train employees on proper goods receiving and storage methods.
- Check the proper operation of the dish machine/cleaning equipment daily.
- Keep purchasing and storage areas clean and organized as per the chef’s standards.
- Keep current on the pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow up on their experience.
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.
- Develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
- B.Sc. or HND in an F&B management or operations management course
- Minimum of two years experience in hotel purchasing operations.
- Delegation: Assign tasks using such techniques as needs analysis, individual skills assessment, objective setting, and communication.
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Performance management, supervisory: Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Planning: Skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way to complete the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.
Deadline: 15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.