Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Establish long term strategic direction and planning including budget, accounting policies, procedures,processes and system of Internal Controls to ensure protection of assets,accuracy and reliability of financial information and financial reporting.
- Ensuring credibility of the finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts and providing Executive Management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Performs all the finance & accounting functions of the Bank.
- Research and explore various financing options and proposes optimal approach appropriate for the Bank.
- B.Sc /HND in the numerate disciplines.
- Membership of a recognized professional Accounting body.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role in a Microfinance bank.
12th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.