- Company: Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Incubation Associate, PAULESI
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven Incubation Management associate to provide support to incubation and acceleration activities at the PAULESI Incubation center of excellence.
- Support in the designing and implementation of entrepreneurship related programmes at the center.
- Support the programme manager to ensure alignment between the different stakeholders of the programmes including startups, industry experts and facilitators through clear and consistent communication
- Manage logistics for the programmes
- Work with incubatees to build, test and acquire users/customers
- Write monthly reports on progress and achieved milestones of startups.
- Manage applications to different programmes, as well as communication with applicants
- Support the incubation manager in Sourcing, application evaluation, due diligence and selection committee briefing to aid selection of startups into our programmes
- Conduct industry / sector research to identify opportunities, partners, and industry experts for our programmes
- Conduct check-ins with startups being supported to understand their challenges and needs and connect them to relevant resources
- Create content specific to the work being done at the center
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation (background in IT/ Computer Science / Finance / Commerce is preferred)
- Minimum of 2+ experience working in startups or with an incubator/accelerator is a bonus.
- Overall understanding of the digital technology and product landscape
- Demonstrated ability to proactively cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs and other necessary stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with the ability to speak in front of an audience as and when deemed necessary
- Experience of running multi-functional teams.
- Excellent skills in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Execution skill set – including a focus on data-driven decision making, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to drive rapid “learn & implement” iterations.
- Empathy – using skills that allow to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise.
Application Closing Date