Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- To support in the delivery of HR value propositions to the business units. The role holder will also support in the implementation of HR operational activities to teams in HQ & regional locations.
- Provide support and representation for HR interventions in functional units.
- Maintain and update employee records for the HRBPs and save relevant documentation on the SharePoint.
- Setting up functional on-boarding for new joiners (where required)
- Provide a complete support service to the HRBPs in line with their respective functions’ business requirements.
Recruitment and selection logistics and Admin support:
- Candidate calling & calendar scheduling, panel scheduling, candidate care and other NFTE administrative services.
- Close minutes of town-hall meetings, implementation of agreed wellbeing initiatives and employee engagement actions in functional units.
HR Information Management:
- Trends and report analysis on assigned HR indices, accuracy and management of employee report in functional units
- Produce reports and summaries of activities as requested by the HRBPs
- Ensure closure of all open facility management issues in functional units.
- Provide administrative support in change management process and in delivery related projects.
- Carry out adhoc research into emerging employment legislation and HR best practices as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Functional/Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- Master’s in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field would be an added advantage
- Proven employee relations skills
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to manoeuver through complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships
- Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- 3-5 years related HR experience.
- Must be able to manage, coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Good influencing and effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs