Zedvance Finance Limited is a new age, goal-driven financial services Group, with 3 subsidiaries (consumer lending, fund management and securities trading) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission. We are also a Venture Capital Firm with investments in about 50 tech start-ups. If you are a vibrant commercial lawyer interested in working on impactful projects, this role was created for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Management
Work Mode: Hybrid
- The Risk Manager manages the organization's risk policies and procedures.
- To offer hands-on risk model building for the market, credit, and operational risk; ensures that controls are working properly.
- S/he supports research and analysis and applies strong mathematical and analytical skills to a number of business processes.
- Develop & implement relevant risk management processes.
- Oversee, manage & direct the entire credit management process from credit policy design to credit risk underwriting, collections, and recovery.
- Update the credit policy guide when the need arises and consider appropriate recommendations to ensure sustainable growth.
- Document credit risk management policies, procedures, and communicate to staff members.
- Resolve risk management issues that may arise during the business.
- Provide support, enlightenment, and training to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Ensure strict compliance with approved risk management policies (Internal & External)
- Champion risk reporting in an appropriate way for relevant audiences.
- Champion Basel Implementation, Stress Testing, Capital Adequacy ratio computation, etc.
- Conduct risk assessment which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing, and estimating risks affecting the business.
- Provide Leadership to all members of the Risk Management Group.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's (or Masters) Degree in Finance, Risk, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 6-10 years’ quality experience in a relevant role within Risk Management.
- Experience in the financial services/banking sector.
- Consumer finance industry experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online