Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by the World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT - driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest House Manager
Required Referees: 3
More broadly, the Guest House Manager is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences;
- Directly oversees all culinary activities;
- Analyzing customer feedbacks and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating;
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones;
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in;
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage;
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions;
- Promptly address guests' requests, like in-room dining
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints;
- Ensure special guests, like disabled, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services;
- Fulltime 5years Prerequisite Experience + 3years Experience in Senior Management.
- Possession of relevant tertiary qualifications in any of the following disciplines: BSc or HND holder in Hospitality Management, Hotel and Catering, Tourism, or any other relevant field. Any additional degree is an added advantage.
Other Important Information:
- Proven work experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Hotel Manager or similar role;
- Understanding of all guest house & hotel management best practices and relevant laws;
- Hands-on experience with Hotel Management software (PMS);
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Customer service drive without standing communication and active listening skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills;
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Strong sense of ownership, responsibility and a professional presentation. Ability to work towards meeting lifelines prioritize tasks and achieve results promptly; · Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online