Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm committed to providing top quality EPCI services to the petroleum & energy industry, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Fresh graduate with a Degree in any Engineering field from an accredited institution
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must have completed the mandatory service year programme
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online