Oyeth Consult - Our client, a Technology company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
- Creates accurate job descriptions for all job roles in the organization
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
- Liaise with departmental managers in creating work schedules for their team members.
- Ensures compliance with work schedules.
- Monitors the weekly roster for all departments.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Responsible for the welfare of all staff.
- Monitor daily attendance of staff and investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Provide basic counseling to staff that has performance-related obstacles.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates and implements annual leave plans for staff.
- Ensure existing Human Resource Policies, Procedures, and staff handbook is updated in line with statutory requirements, good practice.
- Stays up to date with employment law and relevant codes of practice.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed and that the front line HR team provides accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to departmental managers on staff recruitment.
- Provides advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Creates documents and forms needed to conduct performance evaluations.
- Ensure robust performance management systems are in place to ensure a culture of performance is embedded across the organization i.e. attendance, disciplinary, and capacity.
- B.Sc in a relevant field, with 8 months to 1 year work experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online