S-TEE Cambridge College – One of the leading British/Nigerian Schools in Lagos Nigeria. 2 times winner of International School Award (ISA) by British Council. Approved by British Council for all Caambridge Examinations and Lagos State for all WAEC Examinations. As a British Council certified school, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fine Arts Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Fine Arts.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) with a PGD.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to utilize technology in the teaching and learning process.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
Deadline: 6th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .