Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets to forecast or benchmark the business overall performance - Budgeting
- Use of QuickBooks accounting software for accounting and bookkeeping
- Evaluate and prepare monthly reports depicting earned revenue and incurred expenses to measure actual performance and variance analysis - Reporting
- Build financial models - projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheet for management review and decision making – Financial modeling
- Strategic planning to develop feasible long-term commercial plans and business/profit opportunities – strategic planning
- Investigate and report all internal control weakness, inconsistencies and impropriety to the management
- Insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide detailed and practical business leadership counsel to unit heads and management
- Explicitly communicate results and recommendations to the supervisor on cost reduction, streamlined operations and improved revenue generation
- Attaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and active membership in professional societies.
- Acquire diverse knowledge and keep abreast novel micro or macro-economic regulations & policies – Knowledge acquisition
- Track, monitor and report financial performance; investigate variances; identify trends; and recommend best line of action to management – Financial performance
- Perform peer analysis, industry and market research, data mining and business intelligence, and valuation computations.
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with at least 3 years experience.
Required Set Skills:
- Financial modelling and analytical skills- you must be able to build models, dissect the financials to explain outcomes and predict the future performance. This applies to the business and proposed profitable ventures.
- Accounting Knowledge-Accounting knowledge is required for proper accounting and classification.
- Speed and Accuracy - Reports and accounts must be prepared with speed and accuracy.
- ICAN/ACCA - Must have completed all stages of the ICAN/ ACCA examination requirements and be a chartered accountant.
- Must be smart, sharp, quick to think, motivated, vibrant, and able to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Communication and presentation skills- you must be able to provide a basis for recommendations in a clear and understandable language through presentations. You must also possess superb interpersonal skills with executive manager and colleagues
- Accounting Program skills- you must be adept at using QuickBooks accountingsoftware packages.
- Excel Skills- Proficient use of excel is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2021.