Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner
Job Reference: EA/01/08
Location: Lekki Lagos
- Managing calendars, making travel arrangements, time management and preparation of expense reports for the managing partner
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the managing partner of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the managing partner.
- Organising the managing partner’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Planning executives’ priority business trips
- A law degree (LLB) from a reputable university.
- Master (LLM) Degree/Master degree in a relevant field
- Experience: 3-5 years cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of MS office suite.
23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of your current/last employment, position held, current/last salary and expected minimum salary for the job applied for is required.
- Those that have applied for this position in our previous advertisement should not bother to apply the second time, as we already have your applications.