Executive Assistant Needed at Harvesters International
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Anticipate executive needs, providing the highest level of initiative and support. applies strategic thinking to support executives. understands the agency’s business and the executive’s roles.
- Effectively represents executives in communication with stakeholders, partners and others.
- independently acts as a liaison among team members, clients and media by modelling the highest level of customer service.
- Creates and formats documents electronically, including letters, memos, itineraries, status reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other related documents. Maintains he highest level of confidentiality in handling files, e-mails, and other sensitive information for the executives and in all aspects of role.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in the Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- Minimum five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a similar fast paced and demanding environment.
- Experience supporting multiple executives required.
- Must be an excellent communicator, exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill sets.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, with strong project and time-management skills.
- Database experience, web savvy with strong research skills
Application Closing Date
Monday, 11th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.