Job Title: Examinations Officer
Ref Id: EO01/SIAO/009
Location : Apapa, Lagos
- The position reports to the Head of Department and is responsible for effective planning and management of the examination processes for assigned subject area i.e. any of Financial Accounting; Auditing; Cost Accounting; Tax and Law.
- Liaises with and manages relationship with examiners for assigned subject area
- Reviews and agrees each examination processes and procedures for presentation to and approval of the appropriate authority and by the Chair of the Examination Committee
- Develops and obtains approval for examination timetables and ensures approved timetables are complied with
- Acts as the in-house expert for respective syllabus areas by reviewing syllabuses, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of respective areas and providing technical guidance
- Leads and ensures compliance with quality control measures in the examination process and improvement of all processes for respective subject areas to ensure operational efficiency
- Coordinates the review of learning materials for assigned subject areas.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
Specialist knowledge in any of the following specified areas:
- Financial Accounting and Auditing
- Cost Accounting and
- Tax and Law
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post professional qualification experience
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodology
- Possess the ability to evaluate and interpret financial statements with a sound financial management capability
- The ideal candidate must be innovative and research- inclined with good understanding of the global economy and key development imperatives
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- High level of confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people both within and outside the firm.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online