MTJ Data Analytics is a licenced statistics consulting firm with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). MTJ Data Analytics registration number: 3684514. There are courses and services offered by MTJ Data Analytics for students and researchers who want to learn how to analyse research data utilising software such as STATA (SPSS), EpiInfo (SAS), R Programming (R), and Python. In order to help students and lecturers with their projects, theses, or surveys, MTJ Data Analytics offers training in statistical analysis of large datasets. Our mission is to make digital research data analysis accessible and inexpensive for the next generation of students, practitioners, and researchers in order to better prepare them for a data-centric society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The enumerator captures high-quality research project data while adhering to MTJ data collecting rules and principles.
The enumerators will be responsible for the following duties:
- Use the MTJ Data Analytics' KoBoCollect toolset to collect high-quality data.
- Explain interview questions so that respondents may comprehend them and react effectively.
- Download blank forms and upload completed forms to the MTJ Data Analytics server.
- Maintain quality and research ethics during data collection by preserving data and information and ensuring respondent anonymity.
- Recognise and report any concerns that may develop when attempting to acquire legitimate data from respondents to the MTJ Data Analytics data manager.
- The Enumerator must have a minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) / NCE qualification and be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- He or she must be able to communicate in Hausa and Kanuri.
Data collecting will last only one week, and the enumerator will be paid N15,000.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online