We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Bidding/Tendering)
Job Requirements and Duties
- A minimum of B.Sc./B. Eng. in Electrical Engineering with COREN registration.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7-10 years’ relevance experience.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes.
- Must be able to carry-out Bills of Quantity (BOQ) nd Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) in procurement of engineering infrastructures.
- Carryout analysis of requests for quotations to determine customer requirements and specifications.
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills?
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Federal and State regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturers instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Energetic, proactive, and problem-solving approach, together with a keen sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Open, communicative and flexible personality seeing advantages of working cross departmental.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Submit Applications and Credentials to our Head Office at:
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,