3DTrance Limited is an Architectural firm that started out as a Visualization and Animation Studio, that is focused on providing cutting edge design with modern day trends in Technology and Innovative research in Construction Materials. We offer Architectural services such a; Design and Build, Real Estate Service in Layout Design, Visualization, Presentation, Walkthrough, Breakers, Animations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Locations: Lagos Abuja (FCT) , Kano, Lagos, Nassarawa, Osun, Oyo, Rivers,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
- The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- OND/HND/BSc (Associate degree in a business related field preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using computers
- Experience working with customer support
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2021.