FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Analyst / Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepares yearly operation plans, budgets and estimating new product costs.
- Create and manage budgets, and monitor spending
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
- Overseeing daily expenses, keeping them in line with the original budget
- Creating Cost Reduction Plans and Reports and provide suggestions for money saving strategies and profitable solutions.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
- Audit financial transactions and monitor actual costs against standard (expected) costs, conduct pricing market research and prepare statements and reports for management
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and cash, banking transactions.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Ensures and validates costing on invoices directed at clients
Education and Work:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Knowledge and Understanding of any accounting application
- Aptitude to succeed in a stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Between 3 - 5 years’ proven experience as an analyst or Accounting
- Any of the following will be an added advantage ICAN, ACA, ACCA
Knowledge, Skills, Competence and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess Strong sense of ethics
- Must have a strong emphasis on accuracy
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Solid understanding of Information Systems and MS Excel Extremely focused and detailed,
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work and relate well with others
- N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021.