Job Title: Corporate Strategy Analyst
- Our client is looking to hire an experienced Corporate Strategy Analyst to analyze, interpret and develop strategies that will build the company brand and efficiency
- The individual’s background in multinationals and top companies in different industries ranging from Financials, FMCG, etc. is key.
- Collaborate with the team to provide a long-term perspective on technologies of company interest and support business strategies
- Conduct research and analysis on identified technologies of interest
- Deliver and discuss findings with internal stakeholders
- Work with VP of Strategy in development and reporting of organizational Balanced Scorecard
- Identify internal and external strategic initiatives to drive organizational strategy
- Work to help develop and research best practices for the organization
- Collaborate with the team to develop a strategic roadmap for needs, partnerships and industry trends
- Document analysis, activities and create internal communications
- Work on special projects outside of standard analysis as assigned by manager
- Work with VP of Strategy on managing platform relationships with key partners.
- B.Sc./MBA in Sciences/Finance/Economics/Technology/Maths
- 3-5 years professional experience with focus in Strategy management, Brands and Commerce
- CFA/ICAN/CIPM/CIPM are core requirements
- High mastery of the Microsoft Office package with proficiency in Excel.
Till Role is filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.