Max Drive - We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Legal Counsel
Job type: Full time
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and stakeholders (internal & external).
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation.
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 8+ years corporate legal experience.
- Licensed to practice law from the Nigeria Bar Association.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive.
- Competitive pay & benefits.
- Flexible work and hybrid working model.
- Unrivaled Learning and Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online