Priment Realty is a real estate investment company, dedicated to providing only trusted, verified & exceptional real estate opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Answer This Question:
- Are you an extremely motivated person who loves helping people and serving others with your unique content skills?
- Do you aspire to serve customers from around the world in a meaningful and impactful way?
- Are you someone who loves turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”?
- If so, we are looking for you.
- A magic-maker. A difference-maker. A life-changer!
- The purpose of this role is to provide an amazing experience to Priment Realty Clients and Prospects.
- You will help Priment Realty Clients & Prospects take desired actions… by providing an amazing experience with your magical contents.
- Doing this will directly contribute to revenue growth for the company by product purchase, referrals & brand goodwill.
- Every day, you will have the opportunity to provide prospects & clients with a positive and high-quality experience with your amazing content.
- You will be responsible for writing content for social media, website and email while responding to positive and constructive requests, comments, and messages.
- Typical content creation & social media management, but with your magical touch.
- You'll have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust - with your content.
- With this in mind, you’re the type of person that loves turning negative experiences into positive ones.
- The position is partly proactive, partly reactive.
- Day to day, you’ll be working with and continuously improving our CRM system, processes, contents with requests from clients & prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for social media & website.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about real estate, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with content to design promotional materials.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods in content creation to increase site traffic & visibility.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Managing company social media advert campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality written content for each social media campaign (Our graphic designers will work on the visual part).
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our online accounts.
- Copy & paste inquiries & leads from social media into our Automated CRM System.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- At Priment Realty, we value work ethic, coach-ability, positive attitude, and past results you’ve delivered significantly more than your degree (or lack thereof), GPA, etc.
- Have you delivered results in a similar role in the past? If so, that’s what we’re looking for… We’re not interested in your school degree - we’re interested in your results.
- That being said, feel free to apply even if you don’t “tick the boxes” below. Just be sure to mention that in your application + why we should consider you.
- Love to “wow” customers by optimizing what’s in place and designing processes/systems that are repeatable at scale.
- Experience communicating with upwards of 50+ customers per day online (mainly, social media)
- Writing breathtaking content on a schedule that influences prospects and clients to take desired actions.
- Focus on root issues, and fix them, instead of embracing band-aid solutions.
- Integrity, self-awareness, and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have experience using Google Drive, Email, Microsoft Office Suite (Words, Excel & PowerPoint), Zoom/Skype & Facebook (in general)
- One-to-many mentality, not just one-to-one (Be-friend automation like scheduling posts)
- At least 1 year of Content Creation & Social Media Management at a company that has an online or offline presence.
- Experience in an online business environment while dealing with prospects, leads, and clients.
- Typing 50 - 80+ words per minute
The Salary / Pay
- N50,000, N70,000 & upwards of N100,000; commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
- We believe that our people are the main drivers of success in Priment Realty.
- That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication.
- We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online