At Prazon learning Pathways, we are champions and pacesetters for Computer Science education in Nigeria, driving results through program design and delivery, strategic industry and public partnerships, research and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coding Club Instructor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic technology-loving instructors for its year-round computer education program. No prior experience teaching computers are necessary, but working with children previously is a must.
- Our curriculum teaches you the content you will be delivered to our students.
- EverychildCODES is a coding club program for schools.
- Our mission is to teach, encourage, and celebrate computer science with every young people who might not otherwise be exposed to it. We are looking for male and female instructors who understand computer science languages and are passionate about making a difference in young people'slives.
Who You Are:
- EverychildCODESclub instructors are motivated and social individuals who can be positiverole models for the young people they teach.
What You'll Do
- Teach a 2-hour coding club1-3 times per week (we provide the curriculum)
- Promote your clubs with flyers and handouts at your campus each season
You Should Have
- Some college education (current students ok).
- Strong experience working with children
- Strong comfort level with technology (or ability to adapt to new tech areas)
We Hope You Have:
- Some experience with Scratch, Python, and HTML/CSS
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong social skills with both adults and children
- Ability to engage and manage large groups in classroom settings.
N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online