Texila American University has been developing great minds in the field of medicine for more than a decade. Represented by a tradition of innovation and research, we’re breaking new grounds, pushing forward the boundaries of knowledge and making an impact on our students’ lives. We wish to continue this tradition for a future that will define our work and recognition at the international stage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location : Lagos
- Researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- Active coordination across teams like finance and admissions teams for effective business drive.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of agreements etc.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
Deadline: 26th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.