Africa Prudential Plc is a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator [CMIM] and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria. We have over 40 years of share registration experience in the Nigerian Capital Market and this has afforded us opportunities to participate in various offers, including IPO, Right Issue, Debenture and State Government Bonds.
We have also diversified our business to now include the design and development of solutions for business transformation, some of which includes digital technology, cooperative transformation and e-commerce business (EasyCoop Mart).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Contract
The company is looking to hire a Business Analyst (with Project Management experience) with 5 and above years’ experience for a 6 month period (renewable) with skills and competence to lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification of diverse business processes for a process automation platform project.
- Develop Business requirement documentation (user stories and journey mapping)
- Handle Stakeholders management and engagement
- Provide UI/UX design and process flow leadership
- User Acceptance testing management
- Conduct research and analysis on identified technologies of interest.
- Work to help develop and research best in class practices for the organization
- Work on special projects outside of standard analysis as assigned by the manager.
- Create Client specific process models and business flows around technology solutions
- Project risk management mitigation
- Liaison with development team
- Transition of business requests into functional requirement documents
- Test planning and test strategy development
- Document Business risk report at Steerco.
- Perform review and subsequent remediation of client agreements using our technology solutions
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- B.Sc./MBA in Sciences/Finance/Economics/ Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- ITIL, CCBA & CBAP and any Project Management certification will be of great advantage
- 5-10 years of professional experience (preferably in multinationals) with a focus on Strategy management, Brands and Commerce.
- High mastery of the Microsoft Office package with proficiency in Excel.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .