Smithex Paints is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application details to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th June, 2020.