HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Intern
Chevron – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an entry level accountant to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a variety of financial records.
- The responsibilities of an entry level accountants include maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, as well as preparing reports.
- Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with book keeping and software.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data,track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- To be successful as an entry level Accountant, you should be able to work long hours, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Updating accounts payable.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and MS office( Computer competence).
- Suitable candidate for account inernship must live within Ajah, Lekki axis (Only open to candidates living on the island).
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note : Only qualified candidates will be contacted.