Tribest Corporate Support Limited - Our client, a foremost Commercial Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Locations: Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 4 Openings
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- OND, NCE in any field of study
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Time management,
N79,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.