Imagine Global Solution Limited is a Microfinance institution duly registered and licensed in Nigeria with a focus on fostering financial inclusion, by providing working capital funding to market men and women.The primary focus of the company is to provide micro loans to the unbanked, small and medium scale businesses and low-income earners. Ourfocus is on providing working capital and timely finance to help businesses take advantage of trading opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Mainland / Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
This job requires the ability to do the following work:
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk
- Seek out new customers
- Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals, and enhance your reputation among others seeking loans
- Work with borrowers who fail to make their loan payments on time
- Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
- Maintaining detailed records on the transactions executed daily
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Education and experience: Interested candidates should possess an OND, NCE, HND or SSEC with 0-1 year work experience.
- Quantitative skills: Understanding mathematical and numerical data, which is important when working with numbers to determine a loan
- Verbal and written communication: Explaining loans to customers so they have a complete understanding of the terms
- Independence: Working independently.
- Decision-making skills: Evaluating a customer's loan application and determining whether to award them a loan
- Mental stamina: Rejecting loan applicants who do not meet the institutions lending criteria or deal with clients who cannot repay their loans as agreed
- A good judge of character: Making accurate assessments about people, especially their credibility and their reliability, in determining a loan
- Interpersonal skills: Cultivating and strengthening existing customer relationships, as well as selling loans to new customers
NGN40,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2021.