Job at Mwanga Limited for a Debt Recovery Agent
Mwanga Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Debt Recovery Agent
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage overdue payments from customers by reaching out and Acting as the liaison between creditors and customers to recover overdue accounts
- Self driven to consistently hitting weekly/monthly target
- Give an accurate report of customers reached out to weekly on reason for delinquency
- Speak to customers and persuade them to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
- Follow-up delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- A good negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Active Listener
- Being Persuasive to get commitment from the debtors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment.
- Exhibiting a good character in the workplace and in relation to the office policies and team engagement
- The salary structure takes a mixed format. A portion is fixed and the other is variable with respect to the percentage of monthly target recovered
- In addition to these, there are weekly incentives for meeting the weekly target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com A Cover Letter should also be sent as the body of the email used to send the CV.
Application Deadline: 5pm, 22nd April, 2019.