We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Administrator
Location: L agos
Manage website design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications.
- Monitor Performance Evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time and memory consumption. Assess user feedback, effectiveness, and traffic; and explore marketing techniques such as newsletters and SEO to draw more users.
- Provide Technical Support: Websites maintenance after setup. Address user concerns and resolve bugs. Perform updates/upgrades and improvements
- Create and Update Web Pages: Work with HTML and CSS code to update webpages and add content.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Drupal.
- Graphic designing skills gives an advantage.
14th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.