Peak Integrity Services – Our client is a young Food Processing and Manufacturing company – FMCG, Leaders in Confectioneries and bakers item.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Working Hours : 7:30am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays; 8:30am – 3pm on Saturdays
- Prepares space in the store for incoming raw materials.
- Initiate material request once reorder level is reached.
- Follow ups on materials not delivered.
- Prepare daily record of the opening stock for all products
- Prepare daily stock closing report for both raw materials and finished
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans.
- Supervises loading and transfer of finished products
- Supervises the issuance of raw materials from store to all departments.
- Ensuring all stores are properly arranged and in good condition.
- Orientate and train staffs on job responsibilities.
- Ensures all returns and replacements are treated and documented accordingly.
Education and other Qualifications
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Applicant must either have worked as accounting officer.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Business Administration and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years experience as a warehouse manager in the FMCG sector
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Ability to act decisively to resolve problems
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Warehouse Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.