HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Veterinary Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prescribe medications, administer inoculations, to treat a poultry health condition
- Proffer recommendations on ways to feed, clean, and care for poultry farm
- Immunize poultry farm animal to protect them against various diseases
- Assess the living condition of animals and make necessary recommendations for improved health
- Inspect poultry food products to ensure they are fit for consumption
- Collect and examine urine and feces samples during diagnosis
- Educate colleagues on ways to avoid diseases that spread.
- Guide and direct the activities of veterinarian assistants and technicians
- Execute quarantine processes to prevent the spread of disease among poultry animal
- Monitor foods poultry animal consumes to ensure they are safe and beneficial to health.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Appropriate license.
- Strong affinity for poultry farm
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Undeterred by being scratched, bitten, or exposed to infectious diseases, and resilient to noise.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding welfare and well-being of poultry farm animal
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.