Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity,and cost to develop a system plan
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair, Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance.
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial,industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications
- Minimum of HND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in relevant organisation especially in a Home Automation Companies
- Must be registered or ongoing Student with COREN or any other relevant professional courses in Engineering
- Must be able to handle and supervise projects, and apt in paying attention to details
- Must be based in Abuja or willing to relocate immediately at own expense.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.