Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s.
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base).
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Managing debt in the region.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Identifying business opportunities in the market place.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) qualification
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical/sales reps.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department through the NBM execute marketing programs for the region.
- To develop the company’s business evenly among the distributors, representatives and government institutions and parastatals in the region.
- To drive the Mass de-worming program at all levels.
- To monitor and respond pro-actively to market situations and competition and competitors activities.
- To identify training needs and organise in-house/on-the-job training and coaching for the field force in the region.
- Preside over region meetings and ensure that the minutes of such meetings get to the NBM within 2 days.
- To advise the Management on new product development and market trends.
- To advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region.
- To ensure, that all company properties within the region are put to proper use and are in good care.
- To supervise and monitor regional depot operations on finished goods, ensuring, at all times, optimum inventories and compliance with SOP and agreement terms, and ensuring that reports of operations are sent on weekly/monthly basis to the head office through the NBM.
- Strategize to eliminate short dated and expiring products within the region.
- To liaise with the NBM to ensure equitable stock allocation and distribution to both distributors, institutions/parastatals and Reps within the region.
- To ensure prudent management of the sales capex and opex budget for the region.
- To represent the company in any function within the region as may be directed from time to time.
- To always project the company’s image and core values at all times.
- Evaluates & develops sales & distribution strategies for the company by the reps that are in line with the marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all sales activities are within agreed cost efficiency benchmarks.
- Periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) reviews and monitors sales performance within the region from the internal sales tracking systems.
- Reviews and updates a selective performing customer base at both retail and wholesale to achieve sale and distribution targets.
- Recruitment and retention of best talents for the sales team that is result oriented.
- Liaise with management through the NBM to institute and manage a robust performance management system to ensure that the sales force delivers superb performance in line with Vision 33.
- Build a field force that would withstand the challenges of tomorrow.
- Ensures that customers’ debt profiles are within the allowed credit limits at all times.
- Collaborate with management to ensure that the sales team is adequately equipped and motivated to deliver on their performance.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) / Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification.
- 10 – 12 years work experience.
Deadline: 16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note : Only qualified candidates based in Lagos are expected to apply