eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build web page elements and icons such as navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function capturing the best user experience
- Create original graphics designs or illustration (e.g. images, sketches and tables) as required by prototypes and mockups
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness), carry out user research and usability testing
- Provide reviews on existing company products while making a UX inspection, designing and testing of company products, making it easy to use.
- Support in the creative conversion of data to visual designs, dashboard and charts
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields and at least 1 year experience as a UX designer is required.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator
- Experience in UX Writing & documentation, creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online