We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Specialist
JoB ID: R2509244
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Trade Development Manager
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives through the development of the trade channels within defined territory, in line with the company’s strategy and policies.
Achieve sales target as per Sanofi wholesale partners account plan:
- Achieve sales target for wholesales’ accounts as assigned per Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage for the wholesale accounts per planned frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base.
- Identify, profile and segment Wholesalers within territory
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Build and maintain database and mapping of key Wholesalers
- Manage distribution of supplies from the Sanofi Distributors to target wholesalers
- Monitor the performance of each target Wholesaler account and report on monthly basis based on set KPIs.
- Execute promotional activities specifically targeted to Wholesaler accounts and their network of customers
- Manage the order-taking, processing & ensure fast delivery of orders placed with Sanofi Distributors.
- Propose and implement innovative projects that can drive increased penetration into the wholesale channel.
- Ensure enhanced visibility of Sanofi brands at the level of the wholesaler channels to help drive uptake
- Implement different Trade Activities that drive brands off-take.
- Jointly build a key wholesale account plan with the detailing team
- Ensure effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, including support and detailing teams as well as customers, in the implementation of action plans
- Provide Information on trade customers, stakeholders and competitors in the trade channels
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- A Bachelors’ degree in a Science related subject. A degree in Pharmacy will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Must have experience in dealing with trade channels
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisation skills
- Innovative, Entrepreneurial and Pragmatic
- Must have experience in negotiating.
- Capability to work in a team.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin and Marketing departments, Supply Chain, Finance.
- External: Company clients i.e. Wholesalers, Distributors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online