Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Accept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory and a lot more on Traction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Management Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
What you’ll do:
- Manage POS Terminal Stock – Inventory, Issuing and Control
- Ensure the right app are on POS terminals before handing them over to the commercial operations Team for merchant deployment
- Manage the process of terminal repairs and troubleshooting
- Contribute to merchant support, customer success and product support activities as needed
- To monitor the Threshold for Airtime vending account
- To carry out test transactions across all pos terminals using all card schemes (GA & ETOP)
- Attending to any other related task assigned by Lead Terminal Management, Head payment operation, and the management.
What you’ll need:
- BSc Degree is preferred
- 0 - 1 year of experience in a relevant role
- Understanding of the Fintech industry
- Ability to relate professionally with merchants/customers, attending to their needs in a proactive manner
- Strong communication skills.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don't just do what's expected of us; We go the extra mile.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.