- Company: Trontier Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Trontier Limited is an innovative Frontier Technologies company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet your data-driven and automation needs. We help you uncover patterns in raw data, gain insights and use them to make informed decisions. With novel AI technologies, we design solutions that will filter through the massive pool of data to automatically identify and extract meaningful information for faster and smarter decision-making. Our solutions use AI to improve KPIs, gain new market intelligence and predict future outcomes.
We provide the right tools to analyse massive unstructured Big Data generated from IoT sensors and other sources including text, images, videos, and time series. Thus, we make sure that our customer’s business does not leave huge amount of valuable data and insights behind. We deliver end-to-end digital transformation for a broad range of sectors including health, agriculture, logistics, manufacturing and businesses that have medium to large-scale data-driven needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainer (Data, AI, IoT)
Employment Type: Contract
- At Trontier, we provide training in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Science and Data Analytics to bridge the talent gap for the Future of Work era. We are seeking experienced and passionate trainers who will take on the teaching of courses in our AI/Data school.
- Normally, the course content should be studied over a period of 4 to 12 weeks. It should have assessments, quizzes, case studies, group discussions, hands-on projects, and further reading. The live remote classes will usually be conducted during the evenings and/or weekends to allow trainers the flexibility of combining the role with their full-time and day jobs.
- We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced training courses delivered in-person or online/remote suitable for technical data scientists, data science teams, analysts, and managers.
- Would you like to impact your expertise, skills, and knowledge in the area of Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or the Internet of Things to our learners?
- Register to join us as a technical trainer with a flexible and remote working plan.
Requirements / Skills
The Technical Trainer should have these skills:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to help
- Ability to deliver workshops
- 2+ industry experience
- You have industry experience in the subject of training.
- Other skills such as Problem-solving skills,Teamwork skills.
- The candidate we are looking for will need to have some experience delivering courses.
- There will be some content creation as well as delivery.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.