Technical Service Assistant at Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited
Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited - We are a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first-class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment, and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to Nigeria’s energy sector.
The company has leveraged its comprehensive capabilities to meet its customers’ demands, ensuring successful project delivery. We are committed to taking on the challenge of bridging the gulf of indigenous participation in Nigeria’s energy sector, by providing superior technical services on the back of our unparalleled knowledge of the energy terrain, in the environment. In the same vein, OPEX Oil & Gas Resources is committed to its core values of integrity, Fairness, Accountability, and Social Responsibility in ensuring sustainable growth for stakeholders, clients, society, and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Service Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in Day-to-day site supervision and timely reporting
- Assists in Compliance Assurance
- Assists in performing maintenance to enhance the pipeline system (PRMS, Buried Valves, Valve Pits, De-sanding facility) for continuous reliability, efficiency, and safety.
- Assists emergency response to emergencies like gas outage at the customer facility, gas containment, gas fire incident, and any other emergencies where technical intervention is needed.
- Assists in commissioning activities.
- Assists spare management/reconciliation.
- Assists in the maintenance of Thermoelectric generator and micro turbine.
- Assists in Facility maintenance
- Ensures daily customer gas consumption data & Other operational parameters are collected,
- Assists in Operates and Maintains SCADA equipment
- Assists to carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance at all facilities
- OND, Nabteb, Trade Test I, II, or III
- 0 - 1 year expereince in similar role.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.