We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Location : Abuja
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, provide support to coordination of the RANA HQ/State offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and monitoring of the program planning and implementation at the HQ/State level.
- BS/BA in Education, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in education, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.