We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Services Manager
Location : Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Responsible for leading our supply services team, you’ll ensure our customers get the best service. You’ll make our supply chain the envy of our competitors. You’ll:
- Find efficiencies by managing costs, labour and inventory
- Improve service by improving warehousing, transport and custom manufacturing
- Lead the team and raise capability
- Make our supply services faster, more flexible, higher quality and even more customer focused.
You’re a natural leader. You know logistics and distribution. You:
- Look for opportunities to improve service and quality whilst managing costs
- Know how to deliver supply chain projects in a complex multinational operation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open to change
- Are an excellent communicator, a team builder who empowers others and holds them to account.
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.