We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Finance Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Want to make this the start of something beautiful? As a Supply Finance Controller with RB, you’ll have the freedom to ensure that we, our vendors and our customers are all part of the same team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring & controlling of Supply (Cost of Goods Sold) budgets and accrual processes.
- Monitoring of controls over Inventory management, provisions, cut off processes
- Reporting and analysis of Supply KPIs
- Annual Planning & Quarterly Forecasting processes of Supply
- Cost centre accounting, cost allocations of indirect costs, new product costing, capex planning for the supply.
- Drive excellence in reporting and peovide right guidance for decision making
You’ll succeed because:
- You have sound financial judgement and atleast 4 years experience in a supply finance role.
- You are a certified accountant with sound knowledge of accounting standards, strong analytical skills & financial modelling capability and strong excel skills.
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.