Proten International - Our client is one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Nigeria with operations across a diverse range of sectors, with manufacturing facilities, trading capabilities and wide distribution networks. The Group comprises of strategically positioned subsidiaries and associate companies principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic products, pharmaceutical products, bottled water, milling of steel, assembly, sales and servicing of motor vehicles, and aviation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant (Tablets, Capsules & Liquid orals)
- Total responsible for all matters that relate to the company and ensuring / monitoring continuous improvement of:
- Good Manufacturing Practice on the process by process basis
- Capacity utilization of the plant
- Process control / validation
- Manufacturing and materials usage
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing, and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advice management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with the head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhering to
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Carry out other functions within or outside the factory as may be assigned by management.
- Handling of market complaint with QC / QA.
Competences and Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Pharmacist
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
- Selling Skills
- Coordinating skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership,
- Managerial and Monitoring skill with good exposure with CGMP.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: