Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the vacant position of:
Location: Minna, Niger
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant ( Tablets , Capsules & Liquid orals)
Total responsible of all matters that relates to the company and ensuring / monitoring continuous improvement of
- Good Manufacturing Practice on process by process basis
- Capacity utilization of the plant
- Process control/ validation
- Manufacturing and materials usage
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in the chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advises management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhere to
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Carry out other functions within or outside the factory as may be assigned by management.
- Handling of market complaint with QC/QA
- Responsible for HSE management.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- Experience: 10 - 25 years.
- Selling Skills
- Coordinating skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership, Managerial and Monitoring skill with good exposure with CGMP.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2021.