Sterling Bank Plc Recruits Regional Health Finance Officer
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Health Finance Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking/Finance/Insurance, Health/Beauty/Personal care
- To execute Health Sector strategy by cultivating and managing customers within assigned industry and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the Region/Directorates and overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and market prospects within the target market
- Carry out deposit mobilization initiatives (Current & Savings accounts (CASA, Fixed Deposits account)
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to Health Business Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensure existing investments and liquidation are done accurately and promptly
- Create quality risk assets and effectively manage balance sheet along target lines
- Carry out effective and constant monitoring of customers’ account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Identify customers’ needs and proactively provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of the bank’s products
- Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
- Manage existing Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
- Ensure key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
- Proffer effective and robust financial solutions to stakeholders in the Health sector/institutions with the aim of improving customer experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Retail Banking or 2years in Health Management.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online